Brand: Willow Tree
- Sentiment: The comfort of just being together
- 6.5”h hand-painted resin figure of three women; one standing, with arm around kneeling girl, holding hand of seated girl
- A gift to celebrate supportive friendships among women. Three sisters, close cousins, or mother with two daughters—trusted friends that you are most comfortable with, and share everything. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
model number: 28041
Part Number: 28041
Details: TITLE: Our healing touch SENTIMENT: The comfort of just being together GIFT-GIVING SUGGESTIONS: A gift for best friends, sisters, close cousins, mother and two daughters; to express love, comfort, companionship, friendship and trust. Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only... a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Since 1999, American artist Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree , her line of carved figurative sculpture. From her studio in Kansas City, Lordi hand carves the original of each figure. This piece is cast from Lordi's original and painted by hand. Enclosed inside each fitted packaging box is a gift-giving card with piece title and sentiment on it. Each piece is intended to be open to interpretation from the viewer. "Willow Tree isn't so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion or it marks a memory." -Susan Lordi
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.3 x 4.9 inches