Author: Susan Lordi
Brand: Willow Tree
- Sentiment: ”Walk with me. And along the way, we'll share… everything” written on Enclosure Card
- 8.5”h hand-painted resin figure of two women, one in cream dress, one in blue/gray dress, standing next to each other, with arms and hands connected.
- A gift to celebrate supportive friendships among women—best friends, sisters, co-workers, neighbors. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
model number: 27095
Part Number: 27095
Details: TITLE: My sister, my friend SENTIMENT: Walk with me. And along the way, we'll share… everything GIFT-GIVING SUGGESTIONS: A gift to celebrate supportive friendships among women—best friends, sisters, co-workers, neighbors. Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only... a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Since 1999, American artist Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree , her line of carved figurative sculpture. From her studio in Kansas City, Lordi hand carves the original of each figure. This piece is cast from Lordi's original and painted by hand. Enclosed inside each fitted packaging box is a gift-giving card with piece title and sentiment on it. Each piece is intended to be open to interpretation from the viewer. "Willow Tree isn't so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion or it marks a memory." -Susan Lordi Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 5.2 x 4.2 inches