Superior quality Japanese steel
Non-staining Japanese steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration. Precision made for strength and durability. The razor-sharp edge makes cutting and chopping a breeze, and is easy to maintain. Ergonomic handles
Ergonomic handles are made from Santoprene for comfort and polypropylene for durability. It features textured finger points that provide slip resistance and a better grip. Each handle is engineered to gently widen where it meets the blade to help protect fingers.
NSF is a global provider of public health and safety-based risk management solutions. It's a highly respected independent organization that has rigorously tested and certified that Mercer Millennia knives have met their standard for safety, quality, and performance.
- Ergonomic Handle – a combination of Santoprene for Comfort and polypropylene for durability
- Textured finger points provide slip resistance, grip, and safety. Protective finger guard.
- Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care
- The highest quality Japanese steel allows for easy blade maintenance and rapid sharpening for a razor-sharp edge
- One-piece high-carbon, stain-resistant Japanese steel
- Limited Lifetime