The shun wasabi black deba knife makes delicate garnishing a breeze. It cuts thinner slices than any other knife, due to its super-sharpness. The design is ideal for juliennes and for cutting herbs without destroying their fragile membranes. As with all The wasabi knives, the deba features the same unique, single-sided blade design, the daido 1k6 high-carbon stainless steel, and stamped with the Japanese characters for wasabi. The wasabi black series additionally features brushed blades and smooth black handles-a beautiful, contemporary statement in any kitchen.
- 6-inch japanese deba knife for ultra-thin slices that require a delicate touch; slices can be thin without destroying delicate membranes
- Blade constructed of daido 1k6 high-carbon, stainless steel; bead-blasted to an attractive finished
- Features traditional japanese single-bevel blade design as well as double-bevel european shapes
- D-shaped ergonomically designed Pakkawood resin-impregnated hardwood handles
- Hand wash and dry; limited lifetime warranty; made in japan