- 1500-watt cordless teakettle quickly boils up to 1-3/4 quarts of water
- Concealed heating element eliminates build-up of mineral deposits
- Automatic shut-off, boil-dry safety protection, and secure locking lid
- Brushed stainless steel housing; water-level gauge; cord storage
- Measures 9 by 7-1/2 by 10 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Chef's Choice 677 Cordless Electric Kettle saves time and is effortless. Advanced design, the heating element is concealed so water will never come in contact, eliminating any build up. Made of brushed stainless steel, the kettle holds 1.7liters/ 1-3/4 qts of water and boils water faster than the microwave or stovetop. There's an automatic shut off and a boil dry safety protection along with a convenient water level gauge built into the handle. The cord wraps neatly into the base for easy storage. I year warranty , 1500 watts of power.