- On the hour, the clock plays one of 12 Hi-Fi melodies, plus an opening and losing melody.
- Two sets of melodies are available for selection on the control panel:
- 1) Classic selection: The Four Seasons “Spring,” Kanon, Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, Symphony No. 6 “Pastoral,” Morning from Peer Gynt, La Traviata “Drinking Song”
- 2) Christmas selection: Deck the Halls, O Tannenbaum, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, Joy to The World, Silent Night, Jingle Bells
- Light sensor disengages all music and movement automatically when it becomes dark.
- Volume control
Gold-tone metallic case; Glass crystal; 14 colorful sparkling LED lights; Light sensor; Volume Control; Demonstration button; One-way rotating pendulum; 28 Swarovski crystals; On/Off switch; Four “D” batteries required
The Seiko Story
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattori’s Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence - imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time.
A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century "quiet revolution." Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of world’s first technologies… transforming the principles of timekeeping.
The first quartz wristwatch – changed the history of time.
The first Kinetic – marked a new era in quartz watch technology.
In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch - was introduced.
In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches –And Seiko technology firmly established today’s standard in Olympic and sports timing.
1984, another celebrated first – Kinetic Technology – powered by body movement.
Kinetic – a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy –the driving force behind more world’s firsts.
Kinetic Chronograph – the next generation of high performance timekeeping.
Kinetic Auto Relay – automatically resets to the correct time.
Kinetic Perpetual - combining the date perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay.
And now Kinetic Direct Drive – move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in real time.
In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation – A heritage of dedication to the art and science of time.