- Manual burr-type mill quickly and efficiently cracks and grinds coffee beans to desired consistency ensuring the maximum flavor for brewing.
- Adjustable mechanism grinds roasted beans from espresso fine to percolator coarse; Produces consistently evenly ground coffee.
- Mill holds approximately 2 oz. of ground coffee; Can also be used as high output pepper grinder
- Made in France since 1840; Made of beautiful Beechwood: Mill measures 5.1 x 5.1 x 8.25 Inches
- Lifetime Warranty on mechanism
Ever attentive to engineering, Peugeot is breaking new ground with Paris Press. An innovative two in one device brings together highly accurate grinding and high-quality brewing in a single piece of equipment. Making great coffee becomes child’s play! The Paris Press mill is placed directly onto the cafetiere. The mechanism comes with a lifetime guarantee and adjusts automatically. With just a few turns of the handle, your coffee beans are freshly ground and transferred directly into the French Press. All you need to do is to pour in the hot water (ideal recommended temperature: 85°), leave it to brew for 5 minutes and press the plunger down. A treat to savour as you start your day, or to share with friends.