Skip to content
- Peugeot sources this wild pepper from the tropical forest of Madagascar.
- Voatsiperifery black pepper is very rare and difficult to prepare as the vines are sometimes inaccessible and grow up to 65 feet high.
- Its fragrance evokes pepper but with astonishing unusual woody, resinous and earthy notes, as well as citrus, fruit and floral notes. This is a rather mild pepper.
- Glass cube presentation presents well in your kitchen and added to a Peugeot salt mill makes for a great gift
- Perfectly adapted to be ground with your favorite Peugeot mill