- Made in France. Made of PEFC certified beech wood. Lifetime warranty on the mechanism, 5 years on the body of the mill
- Peugeot's u'Select system ensures the ideal grind size, consistent grind results and the ultimate convenience!
- 2-stage pepper grinding mechanism is made of case-hardened steel specially treated to keep the teeth razor sharp and protect from corrosion
- Releases maximum flavor and aroma by first cracking each peppercorn before it is ground
- Grind adjusts by turning the u'Select ring at the bottom of the mill; Turn clockwise to grind. Wipe clean with a soft cloth; Avoid humidity
- Advantage of Freshly Ground Spices
There are many benefits to freshly grinding pepper, salt, herbs and spices for cooking and seasoning. A quality mill with a specifically designed grinding mechanism will release the aromas and essential oils of that spice. Freshly ground pepper and spices have more aroma and better flavor than pre- ground. Another advantage of using freshly ground spices or minerals (salts) is the control a mill provides for determining the coarseness (size) of a grind. A high quality pepper, salt or spice mill gives you the ability to choose and change the coarseness according to taste or necessity.
How to Choose a Good Mill
When looking for a pepper, salt or spice grinder, consider the following:
Grinding mechanism: Choose a grinding mechanism that can withstand daily use: one that is well made and produces a consistent grind. Ideally, the grinding mechanism should be designed to handle a specific spice, as each spice has different physical characteristics that will benefit from different design features.
Design and appearance: Whether it's traditional or modern, manual or electric, a mill can be an indispensable tool in your kitchen and a beautiful part of table d�cor.
Ease of Use: A quality mill should be easy to adjust, easy to fill, and feel comfortable in the hand.