- Hand Blown Glass; Made in Romania Suitable for a 750ml/26 oz. bottle of wine Comes with removable drip stop ring
- Sophisticated, eye-catching duck decanter is designed to enhance breathing
- Designed for young, very acidic, mass produced red wines; young red, rose and white wines
- Pronounced punt brings more light into the carafe to reveal color better
- Narrow bottom of the carafe limits thermal transfer and allows for wine to maintain proper temperature
It brings an element of surprise to the table. The simple lines appear to defy the laws of equilibrium, but the beveled base ensures that it is perfectly stable. The Reseda hand-blown glass decanter revisits the concept of the duck decanter, by adding a fresh new twist. It has a wide surface area for aerating the wine, but a small footprint and the ergonomic shape offers optimal grip for easy pouring. The broad spout ensures accurate decanting and perfect pouring (the spout has a non-drip collar).Unique feature: it can be used to let a young red wine breathe, or to chill a white wine, as it is fully compatible with the Peugeot Equinoxe champagne bucket.