- Double Pump set includes: one pump, one champagne stopper and two wine stoppers
- Double action pump allows you to preserve wine and champagne
- Wine setting uses a vacuum effect: oxygen is pumped out of the bottle, thus reducing the potential for wine to continue breathing and over-oxidizing
- Champagne setting pumps air into the bottle, re-pressurizing and preserving the bubbles of the unconsumed champagne or sparkling wine
- Great for saving leftover wine, sparkling wine or champagne to enjoy later
For more than a century, the Peugeot name has been synonymous with French gourmet cooking. Recently, an opportunity arose for Peugeot to bring its penchant for quality and innovation to a family of wine products. Since then, Peugeot has offered a wide range of corkscrews, specialized decanters, tasting glasses and service accessories to wine aficionados worldwide. Wine lovers have their own tastes and preferences for not only their favorite vintage, but the best way to enjoy it. No one is particularly right or wrong, because the appreciation of wine is a personal experience. One point most wine lovers can agree on is that the proper tools and atmosphere enhances the senses and improves overall enjoyment. Peugeot's double-action pump is an effective aid in preserving leftover wine and champagne after the bottle has been opened. The double action pump has two different settings for sparkling or still beverages. The wine setting uses the pump and wine stopper to remove oxygen from the bottle, thus reducing the potential for the wine to continue breathing and over-oxidizing. The champagne setting uses the pump and champagne stopper to re-pressurize and preserve the bubbles of the unconsumed champagne or sparkling wine. Double pump set includes: one pump, one champagne stopper and two wine stoppers. Additional champagne and wine stoppers for the double action pump are sold separately.