- Lever style corkscrew fits all bottle necks and works well with all types of corks; a replacement worm is also provided
- New dark chromed finish with a basalt-color soft touch inserts for a better grip
- Bronze inner pivot ring for operational smoothness and longer wear
- Rests on a table and will stay upright without a stand; Uncorks a bottle effortlessly in a few seconds
- Comes with a leather-like presentation and storage case with a magnetic closure; gift boxed with how-to instructions
Oenophiles – wine aficionados – understand all too well that the enjoyment of a wine starts well before the bottle is opened and the glass is poured. The appreciation of any wine often begins with an anticipation of what that wine can offer in terms of colors, aromas and flavors. Wine lovers all share at least one thing in common: their love of wine. Still, each has his or her own tastes and attitudes that influence their preferences, not only for their favorite wine, but also the best way to enjoy it. Some simply know what they like and like what they know; others like to continually learn about wine and take their knowledge and expertise as a source of pride. No-one is particularly right or wrong, because the appreciation of wine is a personal experience.One thing that most wine lovers will agree upon though is that the proper tools and atmosphere can enhance the senses and make the wine experience that much better. The act of opening a bottle of wine can be simple or ceremonial; mechanical or an art to be perfected. PEUGEOT offers a wide range of corkscrews and other openers, each designed and manufactured with quality and function in mind. From the simple waiter’s style corkscrew (Coutale); to reproductions of early 19th Century designs (Ressort, Grand Cru, Crémaillère); to PEUGEOT’s latest designs, which include the incomparable Elis rechargeable electric corkscrew; there is an opener to satisfy wine lovers of all types.