- Melchior is an innovative sommelier-type corkscrew
- Its design takes advantage of a double axis of rotation, allowing the cork to be removed in one single motion without having to reposition the lever
- Features an ergonomic grip with soft touch accents; and a high-end, contemporary finish
- Works well with all types of bottles
- Folds for easy and convenient storage in an apron, pocket or drawer
Oenophiles – wine aficionados – understand all too well that the enjoyment of a wine starts well before the bottle is opened and the glass is poured. The appreciation of any wine often begins with an anticipation of what that wine can offer in terms of colors, aromas and flavors. Wine lovers all share at least one thing in common: their love of wine. Still, each has his or her own tastes and attitudes that influence their preferences, not only for their favorite wine, but also the best way to enjoy it. Some simply know what they like and like what they know; others like to continually learn about wine and take their knowledge and expertise as a source of pride. No-one is particularly right or wrong, because the appreciation of wine is a personal experience.One thing that most wine lovers will agree upon though is that the proper tools and atmosphere can enhance the senses and make the wine experience that much better. The act of opening a bottle of wine can be simple or ceremonial; mechanical or an art to be perfected. PEUGEOT offers a wide range of corkscrews and other openers, each designed and manufactured with quality and function in mind. From the simple waiter’s style corkscrew (Coutale); to reproductions of early 19th Century designs (Ressort, Grand Cru, Crémaillère); to PEUGEOT’s latest designs, which include the incomparable Elis rechargeable electric corkscrew; there is an opener to satisfy wine lovers of all types.