Rapid and powerful heating, expanded steam coverage and an ultra premium Beadblast Chromium soleplate make the TG1100 Steam Iron ideal for frequent household use. Features Oliso's patented, award-winning iTouch® technology which prevents scorching, accidental tipping and burns. It makes quick work of laundry pilesand, best of all, reduces strain on wrists and shoulders caused by repetitive lifting. 1800 watts and powerful continuous, horizontal, and vertical steam make this a perfect tool for frequent pressing and ironing. Other features include digitally controlled temperature for consistent precise heating, premium stratch-resistant beadblast finish stainless steel soleplatewith more steam holes for consistent steam flow, a large 12.7 ounce side fillwater tank, ergonomic design, and a pointed 2-inch detailer tip to squeeze in tightcorners and cuffs. Eight-minute autoshut-off.
Designed for Everyday Use
- iTouch® technology: Patented Scorchguards™ lift with the touch of your hand and lower when you’ve stopped ironing, preventing burns, scorching and tipping.
- Ergonomic: No more repetitive lifting; iron levitates above the fabric and lowers with the simple touch of your hand
- Quad Auto Shut-Off: Never worry if you accidentally leave the iron turned on or if it tips over.
- Anti-drip system: Prevents spitting and leaking while the iron is hot
- Quick Heating: 1600 watts of power
- OnePass™ Pressing: extra thick, mirror glide soleplate for optimal head retention. Powerful vertical and horizontal steam removes the toughest wrinkles.
- Reduce Ironing Time: Make quick work of laundry piles by reducing the need to lift.
- Detailer Tip: creates crisp pleats, pockets and cuffs
- 8'8" cord with a 360° pivot
- Extra large (12.7 oz) water tank for heavy steam usage
- Water tank is side-loading for easy access
- Comes with large fill cup