- BEST GINGER TOOL: When it comes to ginger, the fibrous root is hard to grate and cut. The Microplane ginger tool with its ultra sharp grating surface cuts swiftly and cleanly, allowing all the flavor and health benefits shine through without making you work for it. The flat design is easy to hold, and fits in a drawer, a chef bag, or in a utensil holder.
- GINGER PASTE: Mince your ginger into a perfect paste to use to gain full flavor in any pho, broth, or stir fry. The extra sharp triangular shaped teeth grip the ginger and shred it so that the juice and the fiber stay together, and don't separate. Designed to grate directly over a bowl, pot or pan, this tool works with frozen ginger root, or fresh ginger root. You can mince garlic, and turmeric too! The grating blade is housed in a small oval to help guide the ginger back and forth across the blade.
- GINGER SLICES: The little mandolin at the base of the ginger tool is extra sharp, and comes with a reusable cover to keep hands safe. This cooking utensil, will aid when making pickled ginger, or ginger slices for added flavor, or to use as a digestive. The slices are ultra thin and uniform. The tool is multi-purpose, our staff has cut green onions, baby carrots, and garlic on this tool as well. Keep it handy for any meal prep.
- PEEL GINGER: Why peel ginger? The ginger peel adds texture and a little bit more "spice", so if you want a smooth texture, and clarity of color, peel away. The Microplane ginger grater has a little plastic knife on the side, which peels ginger as easily as a spoon, but without having to get another item dirty.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The ginger tool is easy to clean, just rinse after use, and put in the dishwasher. The stainless steel grating blade is made in the USA.