- Made from Kyocera very own proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Ultra-sharp, extremely hard advanced ceramic blade that maintains its sharpness 2x Longer than kyocera’s traditional ceramic blades
- Lightweight and easy to clean, these ceramic blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to germs and acids
- A unique, soft-touch ergonomic handle shape Fits comfortably in the hand for safe handling and control
- Ideal for slicing boneless meats, boneless fish, fruits and vegetables only. Do not use for hard or frozen foods.
- Safely store your Kyocera knives in a storage block or drawer tray to protect blades.