Even slices of warm, fresh bread are just a heartbeat away. The serrated edge of our 9 inch bread knife easily cuts through both soft and crusty loaves of bread with ease, and keeps from destroying the integrity of the loaf. Our Wasabi line of knives are made in the traditional Japanese blade styling. Each knife features unsurpassed cutting performance due to the Daido 1K6 high-carbon, stainless which maintains superior edge retention. To reduce food sticking, the blades are sharpened on a single side. Although it has a traditional blade-style, it is paired with a uniquely modern handle material, polypropylene blended with bamboo powder, and impregnated with an antibacterial agent for super clean food preparation.
- Japanese style bread knife with serrated edge for slicing bread without damage to the loaf
- Made with Daido 1K6 high-carbon, stainless steel for superior edge retention
- Unique, single-sided blade design,embellished with the japanese character for' wasabi'
- Blades are bead-blasted to an attractive finish, handle is sturdy, clean polypropylene blend
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended; limited lifetime warranty, made in Japan