The Kai Luna series is not only eye-catching, but offers exciting style and performance at a value price. But value pricing does not mean sub-par quality: Kai Luna is designed and hand-crafted to give you excellent cutting performance. The high-carbon stainless steel blade has been expertly hardened for exceptional edge retention, strength, and rigidity. Each blade features a mirror Polish on the upper part and a graze finish on the lower part that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but enhances stain and corrosion resistance. The hand-sharpened edge features a razor-sharp 16 Degree cutting edge each side. Make with high-quality steel, Luna is easily the equal of much higher-priced competitors. The line offers soft-grip overlays on the top and bottom of the handle provide a secure grip, yet offer lightweight maneuverability and reduced cutting fatigue. Each knife comes with a matching storage sheath for protecting your blades when not in use. Luna by Kai is the quality professional's demand, at a price aspiring chefs can afford.
- Blades feature high-carbon stainless steel, and are expertly hardened for exceptional edge retention
- Each blade is hand-sharpened to a razor-sharp 16-degree cutting angle, making them among the sharpest on the market
- Blade features a mirror polish on the upper part and a graze finish on the lower part that is not only Aesthetically pleasing, but enhances stain and corrosion resistance
- Handles are lightweight for maneuverability and reduce fatigue; each handle features a soft-grip overlays on the top and bottom for a secure grip
- Every Luna knife comes with a knife sheath for added protection while storing; eliminates the need for a knife block-reducing counter clutter