Santoku, or three virtues is a blade style perfect for chopping, mincing and dicing vegetables. Our 6-1/2-inch Wasabi Black is the handly knife you'll turn to again and again in your kitchen. Our Wasabi line of knives are made in the traditional Japanese blade styling. Each knife features unsurpassed cutting performance due to the Daido 1K6 high-carbon, stainless which maintains superior edge retention. To reduce food sticking, the blades are sharpened on a single side. Although it has a traditional blade-style, it is paired with a uniquely modern handle material, polypropylene blended with bamboo powder, and impregnated with an antibacterial agent for super clean food preparation.
- Japanese style santoku (meaning 3 virtues) knife, used for slicing, dicing and chopping
- Made with Daido 1K6 high-carbon, stainless steel for superior edge retention
- Embellished with the japanese character for' wasabi'
- Blades are bead-blasted to an attractive finish, handle is sturdy, clean polypropylene blend
- Hand wash only; limited lifetime warranty, made in Japan