The perfect knife for effortlessly chopping vegetables, the Wasabi Black Nakiri knife will made quick work of all your vegetable prep. Many of the Wasabi line of knives are made in the traditional Japanese blade styling (such as the Nakiri, Deba, and Yanigiba shapes). Each knife features unsurpassed cutting performance due to the Daido 1K6 high-carbon, stainless which maintains superior edge retention. Although it has a traditional blade-style (shape), it is paired with a uniquely modern handle material, polypropylene blended with bamboo powder, and impregnated with an antibacterial agent for super clean food preparation.
- Japanese style nakiri knife, typically used for chopping vegetables quickly and thoroughly
- Made with Daido 1K6 high-carbon, stainless steel for superior edge retention
- Embellished with the japanese character for wasabi
- Blades are bead-blasted to an attractive finish, handle is sturdy, clean polypropylene blend
- Hand wash; limited lifetime warranty, made in Japan