Fortessa tableware solutions is a leading designer, developer and marketer of quality tableware for the high-end commercial foodservice market globally, as well as for the luxury consumer market. The company was founded in 1993 as the Great American Trading Company, Inc., focusing from the very start on quality dinnerware for culinary professionals and for the home. In 1997, the company expanded its offerings to flatware, glassware and tabletop accessories, becoming a "total table" operation and pioneered the concept of specialty dinnerware for the commercial foodservice market with a "Cuisine Collection" of square, rectangular and oval shapes. Fortessa is an integrated designer, developer and marketer of tabletop goods and accessories. Brands and products under the Fortessa banner include Fortessa Dinnerware, the Accents collection, Fortessa Metal ware, Schott Zwiesel Crystal Glass and Fortessa Design and Value. Our products offer a combination of quality and value unmatched in the tabletop industry. Fortaluxe is reinforced with alumina oxide or magnesium oxide for durability. It is glaze, thermal shock and edge chip resistant.
- Set includes: 6-6 -inch square serving bowls from the accents collection
- Fortaluxe superwhite: vitrified china reinforced with alumina oxide or magnesium oxide for durability; glaze, thermal shock and edge chip resistant
- Accentz collection: brings a contemporary feel to any gathering; innovative designs are practical for any occasion; conversation starters
- Featured in the finest restaurants and hotels in the world; restaurant/commercial grade quality
- Beautiful white color consistent throughout the entire superwhite collection; microwave and dishwasher-safe