Crafthouse by Fortessa is a comprehensive barware collection for the aspiring home mixologist, designed by World Champion bartender, Charles Joly. Charles has applied his bartending ethos to the broad line of tools and glassware to bring the authentic cocktail experience home. Inspired by prohibition-era barware and updated with contemporary ergonomic principles, Crafthouse by Fortessa provides all the tools to create professional grade cocktails at home. Each piece is designed from the golden age of cocktails and the streamlined simplicity of Deco architecture.
Charles Joly is a James Beard Award winner and a lifelong food and beverage professional. The Chicago-native is a certified mixologist who focuses on a balance between the classics and his own seasonal original cocktails. With a strong emphasis on knowing the roots of the craft along with a progressive vision for the future every feature is purposeful and every detail functional. Entertain like a world class bartender with Crafthouse by Fortessa.
- Set includes: double wall, stainless steel innovative oval ice bucket with lid; heavy gauge SS ice scoop with slight taper and drain holes
- Ice bucket features: low profile and oval shape make it easy to scoop out ice; sized to fit a six pack or 2 bottles of wine and ice; 12" x 5.25"
- Interior drain grate in bucket keeps ice away from water melt; underside clip on the lid makes sure the lid has a home while serving up cocktails
- Ice scoop features drain openings to keep water out of your drink, reduce unwanted dilution; right size to ﬁll your glass, shaker or mixing glass quickly
- From the collection Crafthouse by Fortessa by Charles Joly, World Champion Bartender; hand washing recommended for ice bucket