Crafthouse by Fortessa is a comprehensive barware collection for the aspiring home mixologist, designed by World Champion bartender, Charles Joly. Charles has applied his bartending ethos to the broad line of tools and glassware to bring the authentic cocktail experience home. Inspired by prohibition-era barware and updated with contemporary ergonomic principles, Crafthouse by Fortessa provides all the tools to create professional grade cocktails at home. Each piece is designed from the golden age of cocktails and the streamlined simplicity of Deco architecture.
Charles Joly is a James Beard Award winner and a lifelong food and beverage professional. The Chicago-native is a certified mixologist who focuses on a balance between the classics and his own seasonal original cocktails. With a strong emphasis on knowing the roots of the craft along with a progressive vision for the future every feature is purposeful and every detail functional. Entertain like a world class bartender with Crafthouse by Fortessa.
- Double walled stainless steel innovative and elegant the ice bucket with lid; from the collection Crafthouse by Fortessa by Charles Joly, World Champion Bartender
- The ice bucket's low profile and oval shape make it easy to scoop out ice
- Sized to easily fit a six pack or 2 bottles of wine with ice
- The interior drain grate keeps your ice away from water melt; underside clip on the lid makes sure the lid has a home while serving up some cocktails
- Measures 12 x 5.25"; hand wash recommended